Thursday

Thursday

Today is thursday. a much better day than wednesday. All i can say is that I'm glad yesterday is yesterday.

Today we started working on some contemporary moves for an upcoming performance. Let me say that though I may not have perfect technique in ballet, contemporary I can do. So today was pretty good.
I learnt a new variation, a much simpler one. thankfully he didn't ask to see me perform it though. But I am worried - I'm not taking part in the YAGP competition that everyone else at the studio is doing, but he said that we were going to perform all the variations here at our own city. everyone would. even if we weren't competing.

Another note - I got a phone today! Yay!
been constantly texting all day. it's been kinda weird to be able to communicate so fast.

i love it.

xoxoxo
Vicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment