Sunday

Veekend Vacationings

My weekend:

I went on a date!
It was fun :) We had dinner and talked for a long time. I love it when 
guys talk about things other than sports. 
It makes me feel like I could be friendly to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Tomorrow we have dance (even though everywhere else is a national holiday).
and instead of the usual 2-hour class,
we'll be there from 12-4.
Four hours of dance on a public holiday. 

Sometimes I don't know what I've gotten myself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I didn't do Saturday Selections officially yesterday. But I did post pictures, all somewhat dance related so I think It could count. 

please say it does. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked my dress for junior prom. This is what it looks like;

it's simple. 
it's classy. 
it's modest. 
it's sexy. 
it's me. 

hahaha

hope your weekend went, and continues to go, well and wonderfully.

xoxox
Vicky P


No comments:

Post a Comment